Powerhouse REO takes a fresh approach to managing Real Estate Owned properties. A Los Angeles REO agent, also servicing the Bakersfield market in California. Our Los Angeles REO agent is fully licensed, trained and insured to operate in the California REO market. At Powerhouse REO we have been professionally managing REO Properties for over three years; from the pre-marketing phase to closing. In this depressed real estate market, asset managers need highly motivated brokers that can sell REO properties for the highest price in a timely efficient manner. Our sales average 67 days on the market and sell for 98.3% of the listing price; this can be attributed to our intense marketing strategies (noted below). Our Los Angeles REO agent aggressively looks to meet all deadlines and exceed client expectations.
We take pride in our professional standards and business ethics that keep us aligned with industry regulation. Powerhouse REO has built its foundation on operating openly, honestly and with integrity, while remaining professional and courteous at all times. We greatly appreciate your reviewing of the services that Powerhouse REO has to offer. Powerhouse REO would love the opportunity to provide you our exemplary services. If there is any other company information that is needed such as E & O insurance, references, license, etc. please simply ask and we will provide. Learn more about our REO agents in Los Angeles and call them today. Below is a list of the services offered by Powerhouse REO for your viewing.
- Full Service BPO 24-48 hours
- Secure & Rekey (If vacant) with in 48 hours
- Cask for Keys with is 72 hours
- Monthly Status Report every 30 days
- Hundreds of REO’s Professionally Managed & Marketed since 2007
- Thousands of BPO’s Professionally and promptly completed since 2006
- Fully Licensed California Real Estate Broker with $1,000,000 E&0 coverage
- 98.3% list price to sell price- Actively and constantly evaluate our market area through BPO’s to ensure SOLID VALUES!
- 67 Average days on market- priced for fair market sell, unless a “quick sale”is requested.
- Proven REO EXPERIENCE with multiple Asset Management companies and Banks
- Adequate finance to support ASSET repairs, routine maintenance and UTILITY activations on all Assets assigned
- Meet all deadlines and expedited requests
- Answer or respond to all calls/emails/faxes immediately or within 30 minutes
- Ensure client privacy and confidentiality
- Maintain and market all assets in high standards of appeal and care
- Technology is our KEY to efficient and timely success
- Contact us INSTANTLY and Directly with our FULLY INTERGRATED INTERNET NETWORK
- Emails come instantly and directly to our Mobile Smart phones
- Extensive internet website relationships and memberships to get maximum exposure for listings on over 20 different websites and search engines
- USE OF CENTRALIZED EBROKERHOUSE SHOWING SYSTEM to provide Vistor Feedback and asset market activity
- MLS with at least 8 photo’s and attached all Addendums needed to submit complete offer
- Virtual Tours and enhanced listing status on sites such as our company site,Realtor.com, and Trulia
- Yard Sign and Professional full color flyers on premises
- Direct Mail to 300 of neighborhood residents to inform of listing.
- Direct email to over 30000 real estate agents in Los Angeles to alert of new listing on market
- Enter Listing into EBROKERHOUSE Showing System to schedule and track all property visits and request feedback from each visitor. All data is stored
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- Kern County (Bakersfield Area)
Networks and Associations:
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- California Association of Realtors(TAR)
- Pacific West Associaiton of Realtors
- Bakersfield Association of Realtors
- RES.net Premium (33703)
- Equator (305015)
- DispoSolutions (16462)
- Equator PLATINUM
- A-REO Agent
- RESNet Premium Certified
- REOMAC CFK/EVICTIONS
Thank you for your time. I would greatly appreciate any opportunity you may have
for my brokerage to prove our service commitments.
I will gladly provide extended information on our processes, technology, services
and techniques to you if you feel we could fit your needs.