If you’re like most dog lovers, your canine friends play an important role in your life. You want them to be happy, and you want caring for them and spending time with them to be convenient for you.
So keep them in mind as you search for your new house in Beverly Hills.
Is there a dog inside your house in Beverly Hills?
When you view a home for sale, consider these outdoor aspects:
- Is the yard large enough for my dogs to play when I don’t have time to take them out walking or to a park?
- Is the yard fenced? If so, is it the right kind of fence to keep my dogs in and other dogs out?
- If not, do I have room in my budget for a new fence?
- Are there good places for us to go walking together?
- Is there a park or other open area nearby where my dogs can play off-leash
And then, while considering the house in Beverly Hills interior, ask yourself:
- Is there a convenient place where my dog’s food and water bowls will fit? You’ll soon be annoyed if you’re constantly tripping over them, spilling food and water all over the floor.
- Where will my dog’s bed fit?
- If your dog is used to sleeping in a crate – is there a spot where it won’t be in the way?
- If you like to use doggie doors, is there a “right place” for a door that will let your dog into a fenced area?
- Will the floor coverings stand up to doggie toenails?
- When dogs are as much a part of the family as the humans, it pays to keep them in mind as you search for that new house in Beverly Hills.
I’ll be pleased to help you find just the right home for all of you.
If you want to find out more, stay up-to-date with my blog, and be sure to check out my books on how to sell your home as well.